Our most popular webinars looked at the latest industry developments in 3D EM simulation, exciting the interest of those working with dielectric & conductor loss components and metamaterial-based devices as well as those involved in the field of wireless power transfer and microwave energy harvesting.
Have a look at the webcasts that are now available for you to watch on-demand.
- Traveling Wave Tube Design with Simulation - Playback
- Electromagnetic Simulation of Composite Materials and Cable Harnesses in Aircraft - Playback
- EMC Simulation in the Design Flow of Modern Electronics - Playback
- Train Signaling System Interference Estimation by CST MWS - Playback
- High-speed and High Power Connector Design - Playback
- High-speed Serial Link: Full-wave EM Modeling Methodology and Measurement Correlation - Playback
- Simulating Dielectric and Conductor Loss Components Including the Influence of Trace Edge and Surface Roughness Topography - Playback
- MIMO Antenna Systems for Advanced Communication - Playback
- Modeling and Simulation of Metamaterial-based Devices for Industrial Applications - Playback
- Simulation and Measurement: Complementary Design Tools - Playback
- Wireless Power Transfer and Microwave Energy Harvesting - Playback