Electromagnetic product design not only has to meet system integration requirements, but also need to comply with international electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) standards. It’s no wonder more and more engineers are looking for solutions to identify and correct EMC problems early in the design process. At the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC 2013), EMC testing will be explored, providing engineers with the opportunity to ride this wind of change by sharpening their design skills and enhancing their understanding of EMC.
From August 6-9 in Denver, Colorado, CST will not only be exhibiting at EMC 2013 (booth #409), but will also be actively participating in the technical sessions, workshops and tutorials. Have a look at what we have planned for the show below or download the final program.
See you at the symposium!
Monday August 5 (Workshops & Tutorials)
8:30am – noon (Room 205)
Introduction to EMI Modeling Techniques
- The Transmission Line Method (David Johns, CST of America)
- The Finite Integration Technique (Antonio Ciccomancini, CST of America)
1:30 – 5:30pm (Room 205)
How to Break Complex Systems Into Realistic, Solvable, Accurate Models (Chair: David Johns, CST of America)
- 4:50 – 5:30pm PM Modeling Techniques for Reducing the Complexity of EMC simulations (David Johns, CST of America)
1:30 – 5:30pm (Room 207)
System Level Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI) Analysis for High-Speed Design
- 4:00pm – PM High-speed Single-ended Bus: Full-Wave Modeling Methodology and Correlation (Mauro Lai; Intel Corp, Darryl Kostka; CST of America, Jonathan Casanova; Intel Corp, Madhumitha Seshadhri; Intel Corp)
- 4:30pm – PM System Level Simulation Solutions for High-Speed Channels – Package and PCB Interface (Jianmin Zhang; Altera, Antonio Ciccomancini, Tracey Vincent; CST of America, Hong Shi; Altera Corp)
8:30 am – noon (Room 207)
Signal Integrity Enhancement and Crosstalk Management (Co-chairs: Bill Chen; Yangtze Delta Region Institute of Tsinghua University, Antonio Ciccomancini; CST of America)
Friday August 9 (Workshops & Tutorials)
8:30 am – noon (Room 210/212)
Fundamentals of Signal & Power Integrity
- Modeling of High Speed Interconnects for Signal Integrity Analysis (Antonio Ciccomancini, CST of America)
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm (Room 207)
EMC in 3D Integration (Co-Chairs: Antonio Ciccomancini; CST of America, Giullo Antonini; Universita degli Studi dell’Aquila)